Here are some pictures of Megan's first Christmas. She got to see two of her great-grandmothers and lots of aunts, uncles, and cousins. We had a great Christmas. That morning, Megan cooed at us for several minutes and completely melted our hearts (again!). It was a wonderful present.
A few minutes ago Megan was supposed to be asleep, but she had lost her pacifier and was whimpering. I went in to check on her, and she had pulled a blanket up into her mouth, and had a confused look on her face... I wish you could've seen it!
4 comments:
A few minutes ago Megan was supposed to be asleep, but she had lost her pacifier and was whimpering. I went in to check on her, and she had pulled a blanket up into her mouth, and had a confused look on her face... I wish you could've seen it!
Megan is stunning...
You've got one beautiful baby girl! Love and miss you guys!
Megan is so beautiful!
Post a Comment