I started back to school last week. I worked Wednesday and Thursday. It really was not hard to go back. I was feeling very displaced by being off my routine. So returning to work has made me feel normal again. This week was a little harder though. Five long work days before I get a whole day with Megan. It is going to be a long spring semester. If I didn't have to sleep, I could get everything done (school, play with Megan, take care of house). Alas, I will have to give some things up.
I did not work last Friday because . . . drumroll, please . . . . Justin graduated from Southwestern with his second Master's Degree!! Hooray! I am so proud of him. He had a hard time celebrating because he sees this degree as a necessary step to the next one, but come on!! Graduating should be celebrated. I know how hard he has worked over the last few years - he has earned both degrees. Justin's mom, my mom, Megan and I attended the ceremony. Here is a picture of the graduate with his mom.
P.S. My mom did not care for the last picture of Megan with the pacifier taking over her face. So here is a better picture of her in her Bumbo!
4 comments:
Megan is so cute in that Bumbo. And congrats to Justin on his second Master's. Way to go.
2 masters!!! wow. Go Justin! Megan is adorable as always :)
master j doesn't quite have the same ring to it as master p does. but nonetheless we are so excited for justin! :)
congrats! megan is getting so big, she's beautiful! hope you guys are well.
Congrats Justin! Way to go!
Post a Comment