Saturday, September 20, 2008

Megan's Elliptical

If you have watched to tour of the nursery, you have seen that Megan has an elliptical machine in her room. We really want her to develop some healthy habits from the beginning. Plus, it is never too early to start exercising!! Just kidding. The nursery used to be our office with two desks and four bookcases (yes, we are nerds!). Now one desk and all four bookcases are in our bedroom. There just wasn't room in our 1200 square feet to move the elliptical out as well. So Megan will learn to share her space with mom and dad from day 1. And while we want to promote a positive body image in our daughter, I don't think we will be encouraging her to be on the elliptical!

4 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i'm so glad to hear this.
i was a little worried that she was going to develop exercise obsessions!
hahahahahaha
y'all are too funny!
i love it!!!!!

Carolyn said...

Yes, I noticed that, too, and wondered what she would do with it.

Justin said...

I'll get her started on it after she starts walking. I gotta get her in shape for soccer!! j/k

allison said...

It's Megan month!!!! Hooray!!!