Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Shower


Last Saturday, my sweet friend, Laura threw me a baby shower. Laura is the adorable red head pictured with me above. It was at the Whistle Hill Cafe in Weatherford. The restaurant is in a cute white house and is very "girly". We had the back room to ourselves and everything was great! I was surrounded by people who have loved and supported me in so many ways. It was so great to have them all in one place. Of course, all of the gifts for Megan were precious. I love all of the baby clothes and I just cannot imagine what she will look like in them. I know she will be beautiful, but I really cannot picture her. I am so anxious to see her and hold her!

1 comment:

CAROL said...

How SWEET! It's terrific that you were able to gather all of those friends in one place to celebrate something as wonderful as the upcoming birth of your daughter Megan! THANK YOU Laura, for creating this special memory for such a special young woman - Rachel.
Praying for many more blessings to come!
With MUCH JOY - CAROL