Sunday was Justin's first Father's Day. He received a package from his parents that included several father appropriate books. A friend of ours brought him the tear-jerker book, Love You Forever. I got him the two onesies pictured below to celebrate that he is having a girl. He was very excited about all of his presents! He cannot wait to be a dad.
On that note - I want to say that my husband has blown me away! We are over halfway through this pregnancy and he has been fabulous. He has always looked out for my needs and supported me in everything that I am doing. But hands down, he has never been more wonderful than the last five months! He is so excited about being a dad. I thought there was no way he could get more excited. Then, we found out we are having a girl. He is so ready to meet his daughter and play with her and hold her! I am completely floored by his attitude. It is so fun to see his enthusiasm. I am so blessed to have this man in my life. Every day just gets better and better. I cannot wait to see him with our daughter. It makes the whole parenting thing seem less daunting knowing that he is ready for it and excited about it. God is so good!
2 comments:
you picked a winner for sure!!
Hey thanks!
Post a Comment