Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby Clothes


Over Memorial Day weekend, we were able to meet Justin's parents and brother and sister-in-law in San Antonio. We had a blast just spending time together and seeing the sights in SA. Justin's mom surprised the moms-to-be with a baby shower! It was so much fun! So here is a picture of the clothes we received from her. Yes, that hoodie has bear ears on it! We love it. And I want to bring Megan home from the hospital in the pink cardigan, but I think it will be too big! Anyway, my mom contributed the five purple onesies set on the left. Five outfits for $10! Baby clothes are so cheap! I know - they will wear three a day and grow out of them as quickly as they grow into them. But look at these outfits! They are irresistable.

1 comment:

KarenD said...

Are those onesies Carter brand? They look like some we have that are LONG and THIN which helps with the way our little guy is built. Some 3-6 month stuff already doesn't fit him length-wise, but is too wide, so I love the Carter onesies. Guess this kid's related to John, huh?

They DO grow out quickly, and it makes you so sad when that sweet outfit you brought them home in doesn't fit anymore. But then you can put them in new, cute clothes, so that's fun, too.