We went back to the doctor today. We had another sonogram. Check out our little cutie! The heart rate was 150 beats per minute. The tech said that the fluid looks good. We got to see it moving around. It sure is active!! I said that probably means a boy since my husband has trouble sitting still. However, it was moving its arms around a lot, so it might be a very talkative little girl!! Either way, it is healthy and I am healthy.Now that we know we are staying in Weatherford, I asked a few more questions of the doctor this time. I was curious about his norms during labor and delivery. His answers really put me at ease. He has delivered over 4,000 babies. He raved about the labor and delivery ward at Weatherford Regional Hospital. So I feel very good about our doctor and the journey we have embarked on with him.
I am headed back to the doctor in two weeks to have some bloodwork done to screen for birth defects. Then, I will go back on May 28th for my next checkup. Hopefully our little baby will let us see what its gender is!! We are so excited. We already have a short list of names we like (no - we will not be sharing those, Mom!). Here are some pics of our little one. The head is on the left and the feet are sticking up on the right. In one picture, you can see an arm sticking up just below the head. Enjoy!!

1 comment:
Yeah!! Yeah!!! So exciting...it looks like a real person now. That's got to be such an amazing moment...keep these posts coming. We miss y'all!
Post a Comment