I went to the doctor on March 25th. (see pics below) Our baby is doing well. Its heartrate was 176 beats per minute and its size and fluid levels look good. I actually got to meet with the doctor this time. He is very nice and has a very dry sense of humor (which I love!). He gave Justin and me the new parent run down (eat healthy, stay away from junk food, exercise, etc.) He also gave me a sack full of prenatal vitamins which I have been trying out for the last few weeks. For those of you who do not know me well - I HATE swallowing pills. I am not good at it. Apparently, I swallow funny or have a severe fear of dying of suffocation. So trying to swallow the GIANT prenatal vitamins has not been all that fun. On top of this, some of them make me feel awful. I am going back to the doctor next Wednesday (the 23rd). The doctor said the sonogram would be fun because our baby will look like a baby and will probably be moving around. So exciting!!
Last week, I found out about pregnancy hormones. Apparently, they can rear their ugly heads at any time. I am not a big crier. I usually cry once a month around my special time. Once I get it out of my system, I am good to go until the next month. Last week, I cried twice for no reason. I don't mean teared up, I was bawling. Once in front of my students (they did not know what to do). The second was after my mother-in-law sent me a very sweet e-mail. I have never cried at an e-mail before, so I am blaming the hormones!!
This week has been tough because I am battling with a sinus problem. My energy has been low and I can't breathe. One of the other teachers at school told me to get used to it!! I only have six more weeks of school and I am ready for a break. Please pray that I will be able to keep my cool until the end!
I will not wait as long to post again - I promise!

1 comment:
Hmmm... you know, they say a higher heart rate means it's a girl. (Ours was always around 140.)
Post a Comment