Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Major Purchase

So I have been scouring the web looking at baby products. Justin and I have been in Babies 'R Us and Target a thousand times looking at the same things over and over. I am a processor, so I have to think long and hard about major decisions and major purchases. We are hoping to use a lot of what we buy for our first child for any subsequent children. So I have read about safety and asked friends about quality products. Finally, today, we made our first purchase. It may not be a big deal to you, but I am really excited about our stroller and car seat. So here they are! The pattern is kind of a tapestry in black and white. The parts that look gray are actually black and white houndstooth. I love it!!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

They are beautiful...so sophisticated for Baby Allison. Good choice!!

Unknown said...

This is Matthew

And I must say,...this is a BIG step....i mean, WOW a stroller! Goodness....

Haha, i just kidding. Thats so cool yall are having a girl! Man....can't wait to see tha baby! :-)