Saturday, March 15, 2008

Baby Gifts


Well, Grandma Cowan has been hard at work! We received a package in the mail yesterday that contained our first baby gifts! How exciting! Everything baby related is so cute. She sent us a pair of booties, a yellow receiving blanket and an adorable quilt. She claims this is not her best work as she just had a cataract removed. I don't think Baby Allison or mom will be all that worried when they are using these things in the fall! Also, please note that the quilt has colors more suited for a girl - I think we know what Grandma is hoping for!! (I know it will work for a boy as well, but I thought it was funny and sweet.)

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh my goodness...I LOVE that she has already sent you these things!! (And we know that cataract or no cataract, there'll be PLENTY more where that came from between now & Oct! ;) Love you, cuz. :)