We have shared our baby news with some of our friends and family. Here is a sampling of the reactions to our news: (my comments in italics)
- What?!?!?!?!?!
- Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!! (this is supposed to be a blood curdling scream)
- Praise the Lord!
- Well, I was going to go for a jog, but I don't know if I can now.
- Well, it's about time! (surprisingly, we have only heard this once!)
- This baby is going to be showered with love.
- I guess I need to start making receiving blankets and booties . . oh, I am so excited!
- Well, tell Justin I am glad he finally figured it out. (not kidding) \
It has been so fun to share this news! Everyone is expecting news about Ph.D. programs, not baby news. Surprises are so fun!
2 comments:
Hip Hip Hooray from the Bossier City Hutchisons. We are very excited for ya'll. What wonderful parents you two will make. God's blessings to both of you.
OoooHhhhh, we are so excited! What's your actual due date? The website is beautiful and I will look forward to the blogs about both the baby and Justin's degree. If you are like I was, you will ponder this miracle in your hearts many times before you deliver.
Lots of Love, Aunt Beth, Uncle Roy and Kathryn
Post a Comment