Saturday, February 14, 2009

One Year Ago Today



I don't know how many people know this, but one year ago today marks the beginning of our life with baby. I bought a pregnancy test on the way home from school and not long after, we found out we were pregnant. Justin and I had dinner at Chipotle and then, strolled through Babies R Us just for fun. It was a great night. This year we got to hold our valentine and enjoy her smiles and giggles. What an amazing blessing. And what a difference a year can make . . .

4 comments:

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

i was so glad to read this....
it made me remember a year ago for us as well.
i found out on the 11th and told colby the 13th.
aren't we such lucky girls!!!!

KarenD said...

I was just thinking about what a difference a year makes, too! We found out about your sweetie when you came to see us in the hospital with Ian... and I can't believe he's almost a year old!

The Cokenour Family said...

Thats crazy to think about! A year ago I was REALLY pregnant and now Caleb will be a year old on March 19!

That pic of megan standing on the couch is sweet! She is so big!

Lindsay said...

I love that pic (the first one). She is so sweet.