Sunday, November 9, 2008

Doctor Visits

Megan and I went to the doctor this week. On Thursday, my OB said that all of my stitches have dissolved and I am healing nicely. I am feeling lots better except when I ride in the car for awhile. Hopefully, my painkillers will allow me to travel to Birmingham in a couple of weeks without too much trouble. My doctor also asked me what I wanted to do about birth control - a two week old is all the birth control I need!! j/k His question totally threw me off. What new mother is thinking about birth control?? Anyway, he prescribed me something safe for me and Megan, so we won't have another baby in 9 months. That is a little closer together than Justin and I had planned!

Megan went to the doctor on Friday for her two week weight check. She is now 7 lbs. So I am breathing easier just knowing that she is getting enough and all of the sleeping she is doing is not affecting her growth. So, I say sleep on, baby!! I need the rest!

6 comments:

CAROL said...

Love the new look! :)

Jordan said...

Me too! The bows are adorable! Glad to hear Megan is growing as she should. Let us know what December looks like for y'all...I'm already jonesing for some more Megan.

Colby, Pennie, Cade and Claire Langford said...

so glad to hear you are doing well.
i know what you mean about the sleeping.
cade is a month old and i sometimes worry he's sleeping too much!!! i guess i am imagining him wanting to play and run around or something!! LOL
but that will come too quickly i bet!!!

Unknown said...

I love, love, love the polka dots and bows.

Nana

Laura said...

I'm glad to hear you and Megan are both doing so well. Thanks for keeping up with the blog--I know it's work, but your adoring fans (as well as Megan's) love to be informed and see pictures.

Alison, Jake, Addison, Avery and baby Bean said...

Yay for sleep! Hope to see you guys soon.